Turret mods ….
Finished the turret mods required to match the Pilot vehicle.
– Trimmed down the track guards. No idea why they narrowed them but it does add some extra cool.
– Smoothed down the indentation where the pistol post is glued, not fitted to the trial turret.
– Replaced the oval loaders hatch with a big split hatch (left over from a Hobby Boss Sherman.
– Made a turret rear bustle counterweight out of scrap resin and plasticard.
– Made an extended gun barrel for the T15E1 L/73 90mm.
Next it’s onto the front spaced armour, which was actually 30mm boiler plate so leaning more towards the spaced and less towards the armour side of things.