Some progress on the paint ….
Finally made a start on the camouflage on my PantherF R6. Ever since I saw piccies on the web of Adam Wilders fantastic E-75 I’ve always wanted to have a go at the camouflage he used. While I’m not normally a fan of strong modulation Adam is the master of it and this build is spectacular (as are all his builds).
So as usual I’ve ended up trying to replicate a thinly sprayed layered camouflage using my trusty brush. Acrylics are a little tricky to layer as even though it’s dry the preceding or lower layer can get pulled up, running a lot of work. Ideally I think a quick varnish between layers is the key to stability and now I’ve got this far I’ll give it a dusting of Dullcoat before going any further …..
Baby steps, the first thin layers go down …..
I’d say I’m about 2/3rds done with the camo now. Still gotta both darken it and massage the tone a lttle more then it’s onto the normal finishing process, pin lining, streaking and weathering ….
And my inspiration, Adam Wilders superb E-75 (posted here for discussion purposes only)