Almost finished and ready for priming ………
Got the last of the major additions finished now with work completed on the commanders CWS and loaders LAGS. I’ve left both loose so they can be removed for painting and to put the last tiny details put on the LAGS, it needs weapon handles and thermal sight.
I added caps to the smoke dischargers by pushing on blobs of green stuff and shaping them, fitted a Blue Force Tracker GPS unit to the upper turret next to the gunners doghouse, attached spare roadwheels (kindly supplied by Gasoline) to the sides of the bustle rack and made straps for the jerry cans.
As mentioned the loaders M240 will probably get some more attention but apart from a rear mounted tow cable and the aerial package (there’s three more to add) that’s probably it and she’s finally ready for paint. It’s taken well over 40hrs so far and at a quick count I’ve added 400ish extra pieces of plastic and wire …. about 400 more than originally intended!!!
A few closer shots of the recently added details. I’m pretty happy with the way the CWS turned out to be honest as I was pretty worried about having to scratchbuild it …..