One of a few catch up post as we’ve been dealing with a serious family illness over the xmas break.
I’ve had the Bar on the bench for a while and I got a little stuck with it. I wasn’t sure about the scheme as it’s such a big vehilce. Well I’m back on track now after deciding to add a few things, details similar to the E-75 to busy it up a little and a rear spade and lifting jib to take care of ammo loading and recoil.
The build was pretty easy as the parts count is low with most of teh kit being taken uop with the bulk of the main hull and tracks. I gave the gun working elevation by clamping it in place and and drilling through the whole assembly. I put in a pin and sealed and filled each end hole.
Base paint going on
Basic paint completed
Lifting jib and rear spade – workable! Still got to add chains and hook.