Finally finished this yesterday after progress has slowed a bit due to some family stuff.
Destined for our Project ’46 wargaming collection this is an E-75 12.8cm from the Cromwell Models Combat72 range. I’ve added a few extra details cause that’s what I like to do and which include;
– gun cleaning rod tube
– jack and wooden jack block
– track guard hull bolt mounts
– aerials for the FuG8 and FuG5 radios
– gun manlet armoured cover
– gun mantlet lifting block
– pioneer tools (axe, sledge hammer, fire extinguisher and pry bar)
– IR solution B suite (commander/gunners slaved viewer and projector plus drivers unit)
– engine deck ventilation screens
– turret mounted temporary foliage mounting kit (studs and fixing wires)
– tow cables and towing eyes
– rear mounted IR slave battery box
Anyway, now on to the next couple …… the Grille30 and the PaK44.